Archives

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm just a guy. Stuck in the oppresive society of today... Like to express my feelings in song... Very very outgoing... Sometimes abit siao... Loves ma frens and family! A HAPPY-GO-LUCKY guy!


Beloved Fwens

Webbies



Powered by Blogger

What Is Life Without Literature and Song?
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Argh
The title says it all: ARGH! Haven't been properly blogging for AGES due to work; stuff like tests, MRP, Projects etc. Finally found some time to blog before dinner today.

Anyway, to everyone who came for my 'party'/gave me prezzies/wished me happy birthday, THANK YOUUU!!! Thank you Ping, Wen, Min, Coreen, Feline, Fred, Daph, DC, Renyi, Jianwei, Ding, MCK, Sherie, Ju, Peehua, Clara, Aaron, ZY, PS and everyone else!

Finding life rather meaningful nowadays. Volunteering with The Choice Initiative makes me rather happy and satisfied i guess. Visit them @ www.thechoiceinitiative.org.

Not Yet's doing rather fine too! Work hard guys! We gotta jam more! Gotta blast ppl's minds away @ RGS' PSL Carn on 21st May! WOOHOOO!

MRP Lit Review's finally off my mind, with only editing to go.

However, tests and work are starting to pile up! AAAAAAA

Anyway, gotta eat liao... toodles~